Accidental Death Insurance: No-Medical Exam
Accidental Death Insurance: No Medical Exam Required!
Accidental Death Insurance is there to help protect you and your family if you are seriously injured or killed in an accident. The policy can provide financial benefits if you are killed or lose a limb, suffer blindness, or are paralyzed in a covered accident.
Best of all, it's fast and easy to get covered. There is no medical exam to take, no long forms or applications to fill out, and you can get covered today with no waiting period.
If you meet the age requirements, you are guaranteed approval, regardless of your health or occupation. You cannot be turned away!
With an Accidental Death Insurance policy in your back pocket, you will have added peace of mind knowing that you and your family would be protected in the event of a tragic accident.
- Full One-Time Payout of Benefits
- Accidental Death Insurance proceeds are paid out in a single, full lump sum after the claim is processed. There are no installment payments for you to wait for and you get all your money all at once, just when you and your family need it most.
- Living Benefits
- Accidental Death Insurance may provide compensation called "living benefits" for injuries suffered in certain types of accidents. Living benefits may be provided for injuries such as paralysis, the loss of an arm, hand, leg or foot, and blindness.
- With Accidental Death Insurance from American General Life Insurance Company, if you lose one limb, you would qualify for 50% of your policy face amount. If two or more limbs are lost, you would qualify for 100% of your policy face amount. Also, the amount paid to you as living benefits is not deducted from your policy's face amount, which remains in full effect to cover future injuries.
- Double Payout in Common Carrier Accidents
- With Accidental Death Insurance, if you are injured or killed in an accident while riding as a fare-paying passenger on a bus, train, airplane, ferry, taxi, or other type of common carrier, you may be entitled to an increased face amount of your AD&D policy.