Accidental Death Insurance Quick Facts:
- No application or medical exam
- Guaranteed approval
- Affordable rates that never increase
- Benefits start from the first day and never decrease
"Getting insurance was easy and affordable. The process was quick and I was able to get a satisfactory amount of insurance that will cover my needs and provide my family with the security they need in case something happens to me."
- Serg (Utah)
Accidental Death Insurance can provide the following benefits:
- Single, federal income tax-free payment of policy proceeds
- Payment of up to twice the policy face value (also called Double Indemnity) for injuries or death suffered while riding on a bus, airplane, taxi, or other common carrier
- Flexible coverage amounts and premiums
- 24-Hour Accident Coverage
Accidental Death Insurance Overview:
Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) insurance helps protect you and your loved ones if you are seriously injured or killed in an accident. AD&D provides valuable financial benefits in the event of an accident to help cover living expenses, mortgages, and other costs.
It's fast and easy to get an AD&D policy. There are no long forms to fill out, no medical exams to take and no waiting period – your coverage can start right away.
You are guaranteed approval if you meet the age requirements, no matter your health or occupation. Simply put, you cannot be turned away!
An AD&D policy helps give you added peace of mind that can only come from knowing that you and your family would have protection in the event of a tragic accident.